Wednesday, September 12, 2012

All-in-One: A teacher, A hero...EVERYTHING!

     TEACHERS. Who would have known that they would be one of our greatest heroes in this generation? The teachers who inspired and take a vital part in changing the lives of students like me.
     Speaking of the teachers day, SHE automatically pop up out of my mind. I really don't know but this teacher mesmerized my soul a year ago. She was my mentor when I am in my Junior year.
     For what I am now and what will I be in the future, a huge part was because of her. I was so impressed by her words of wisdom. I can't take the day without a piece of quote from her. Yeah, its really weird but to tell you the truth, I jot down notes when she's talking. My classmates and my friends would only laugh at me. But that's okay. At least, I am learning. Even though how long it would be, I listen with an open heart and patience.
     She inculcated discipline strictly which I admired the most. We should learn to make the room clean, to be in school early, to pass all our requirements punctually and of course to be honest. Whenever there's a problem, serious or not, she's ready to act on it. You can run to her every time. She render service at her best.
     She's very supportive too! During our practice on the different contested activities, she's always in our side. She suggested everything she knows to make the play the best. She doesn't want to see us the loser. She's so generous that she'd willing to contribute some amount of money for our props and other materials. She's always present watching our whole performance. Sitting in the first row, you could see the sparkling of her eyes, cheering and waving us "GOODLUCK!"
     Ma'am, I'm so thankful you'd been my teacher. If ever I could fly back in time, I would like to be your student again. For the advises, for comforting me, for the efforts, for being there always, for everything you've done, THANK YOU SO MUCH.  Those things you've imparted will be my weapons when I'll go up to a more crucial level of life. I DO REALLY SALUTE YOU! :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you're right cass! :)
      thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Ma'am Myrna Cacal. You're the BEST! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment! :) you got it right! wishing she'll have a blogger to so that she can read what i want to let her know. i miss her. i miss this teacher who sprinkled words of wisdom everyday.

      Delete