Sunday, September 2, 2012

She's the One

     Fifteen years of breathing and experiencing happiness. Fifteen years of tasting the sweetness and bitterness of life. Fifteen years of exploring great new ideas. Fifteen years of savoring this Earth's delight. FIFTEEN YEARS... for some, maybe it would not be that long enough to spend it up but for me, it's a matter of time I would cherish in my period of existence. For sure, I'm not here if SHE didn't let me too. She is the reason why until now, I am able to enjoy the beauty of life. SHE'S MY HERO... A hero I'll always be proud of.

     Way back 2001 where I had to enter the world of education. She's there, always ready to guide me. Every morning, she'd accompany me to school. She'd hold my hand, swaying to and fro, together we walked. Throughout the day, she stays in my classroom, bringing up my meryenda, checking my funny and weird artworks, and she'd cheer me up too! She'd comfort me when I'm down. She's willing to render her time to help me with my homeworks and to teach me how to read.


     Whenever I celebrate my birthdays, she'd always do her best to satisfy me. Even though sometimes she had no budget, or there were more important things to be paid off, she'd still manage to give me a simple yet unforgetable birthday bash every child would wish. She'd always try to find ways to every problem in the house.


     We encounter misunderstandings too. Not only ones but many times. Yet, she still forgives me with all the faults I made. She would either buy me sweets or girly stuffs if she's sorry for what she'd done bad. She can't take a quarrel with me for a long span of time.


     She understands why I'm so busy especially that I'm now in high school. If I need to go to school for Saturday or Sundays, she'd let me. She rises up in the morning just to cook breakfast and to prepare everything for us. She even does household chores even though we have a baby brother she's going to take care of. She always produce everything we need. She treats us equally and it breaks her heart to see us in bad condition.


     Until now, she didn't change. She never  fails to make me smile. She always make my heart melt. Her deeds, her efforts, her sacrifices, the way she nurtured us, the moments we've shared together, I will keep them as my treasures. When I'm with her, the world comes alive and everything's right.


     Maybe I'm not the best you've dreamed to be. I know I'd been reckless of everything. But behind all what you see in me, here'a heart letting you to know... I LOVE YOU MOTHER! And even though I always make you mad, you're still th one I owe for the rest of my life. Thank you so much for everything. You're my hero! :)



P.S. Happy Birthday to my mom on October 5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment